Summer Registration 2018
For Quick Registration please click the links below. All other forms are at the bottom of the page.
Registration Prices, Contract and Policies For Prospective, Newly Registered and Returning Students
Returning Students Registration:
If you wish to register for lessons/classes, and you have made your registration fee payment please download and fill out the registration forms and policy and procedure forms below. You can also fill these forms out in the studio and decide on semester payments or monthly payments and your desired lesson day and time. Group lessons are based on teacher availability and enrollment.
Steps to Registration:
- Annual Registration must also be paid for all students.
- Clients who wish to register two or more children can look at our Combination Classes button below to see the price list, or use our Pay Pal link below. (Sibling discounts a have already been applied).
- Please read and sign the Policies And Contract
- All new Monthly Accounts must fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form for future monthly payments.
- There are only two payment plans- Semester, or Monthly (through authorized credit card/bank account)
Acting Class Registration
There are three Acting Classes in Session this year:
1. Beginners Acting Class-Thursdays 5-6pm
2. Intermediate Deluxe Acting Class-Thursdays 6-7pm
3. Advanced-YoungThespians Class- Fridays 6-7pm
Auditions and Consultation required for membership to these classes.
Prospective Students Registration:
To Register in office, Please fill out the form below to set up an appointment
Registration Links: Below are links to all fees for the Fall 2017 Semester.
Price lists for Single student and Multi-student Semester Payments are in our office.
For prospective students, who have already visited our studio, you can set up a consultation with any one of our teachers to see if the class, private lesson or teacher is the best fit for you. Please refer to our Consultation Page to email your information and set up a day for your consultation. A consultation is $40
Please read the Policy and Contract carefully before signing. We recently updated several policies and procedures this June 2017.