Summer Acting Program- 2019
Classes are divided into three age groups and they include:
Young Adults (16-18)
The camp has two four hour time slots and one three hour time s:
8am to 12pm, and
1pm to 5pm
5pm to 8pm-this slot was recently added by popular demand. Students can either pay for full 6 weeks or 3 weeks at a time. The weeks do not have to be consecutive. See Below
Each Four Hour time slot and the entire Six Week Summer program covers:
1. Speech Perfection-Voice Acting
2. Monologue Work for theater and film
3. Scene Study-Students work on scenes both comedic and dramatic
4. Stage Combat
6. Group Vocal Singing
7. Backstage Lab-Students learn daily preparation of the Backstage environment, how to work with Stage techs, develop dressing room and personal responsibility in order to keep a pleasant environment.
8. Psychology of Performance
Students learn to:
break unconscious negative thinking and behavior, that can plague even gifted children.
be responsible for the outcome of a performance, and what techniques to create positive outcomes
create positive thinking to create students personal goals for performance.
NOTE: All the classes are customized for each age group and for the stage combat classes the students are partnered with same gender,
There will be two Performances. The first will be after three weeks (the Actors Showcase) and another after 6 weeks (Short Musical-The Music Class)
FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM FOR MORE INFORMATION AND SYLLABUS
Below is Our Summer Acting Program prices and payment plans. Feel free to call 914-661-2143 if you have any questions. Our fees cover all aspects of the program, such as, costumes, notebooks, and all supplies
For More information call 914-661-2143 or fill in our contact form below